EMS IoT Globiots help us deploy energy management solution simple, fast with optimal cost. In addition, specialized and user-frienly energy reports facilitate us to analyze and consult more effectively factory’s energy usage
Nguyen Thanh Tung - Center's deputy director
ECC Can Tho is a consultancy center for energy management solution, energy audit service, energy saving service, under Can Tho Industry and Trade Department. During selecting technology and solution for energy management system of Tay Do Steel Factory, ECC Can Tho meet following challenges:
- Project team do not specialize in electrical and information technology.
- Available soltions on market are high cost, complicated in operation and maintenance.
- System maintance and repair are costly, difficult, ant time-comsumed because of remote location of factory
- Available software interface is too complicated, not specialized in energy management, and hard to customize.
EMS IoT Globiots Solution
In June 2017, ECC Can Tho provivides an energy management solution for 10 power meters in Tay Do steel factory using Daviteq’s EMS IoT Globiots technology . The system monitors and display energy consumption report and energy quality in the factory.
A 3G iConnector gateway connects all 10 Selec’s power meters through port RS485, Modbus RTU protocol.The iConnector collects data of power meters and transmits them to IoT Globiots cloud server through GPRS/3G cellular network. Data is stored and analyzed in the cloud server. Vizuo, a web application software, views dashboard, event, alarm and energy reports to help effectively manage factory’s electric energy.
System deployment is implemented by two simple steps. Firstly, customer replaces a RS485/RS232 converter by 3G iConnector and the iConnector is connected to power meters in form of bridge wiring by 2-core twisted shielded cable. Secondly, system, paremeters, alarm, event, software interface and user are configured remotely through web interface. After configuration, users could log in the Vizuo application software using web browser (Goggle Chrome, Firefox…) with provided user name and password to manage electrical energy.
Quick system deployment
The deployment is implemented through two simple steps and does not require high-skilled technician, even customer could deploy by themselves
Anywhere, any time monitoring
The system automatically collect energy data 24/7 and use could monitor from inside and outside factory on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet)
After-sales cost save
Remote configuration, update, test, repair, and troubleshoot result in saving service time and cost
Software interfaces are friendly, easy to use, customized, scalable, and expandable
- Power meter, model MFM383A-C output RS485 Modbus RTU, Selec.
- 3G iConnector IoT Gateway, Daviteq.
- Annual cloud EMS IoT Globiots service (server rental, software rental, operation and maintenance for server and software, SIM data), Daviteq.